Huwebes, Setyembre 26, 2013

My Insights About Absenteeism

In my own opinion, absenteeism it really affects to those students who keep on doing absences in classes. It is a bad routine that students will make absences without valid reasons. Moreover, students who are fun of making absences can cause large difficulty in coping up to the lessons as well as reaching high grades. As a future teacher to deal with this situation, I will reprimand my students to avoid making absences in attending classes. As a teacher I will encourage my students to go to school because in schooling there are many things to learn. One of those is showing respect to elders, love, honor, and peace. In that way students can maximized their absences because they will know the true value and  essential of education.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento