Huwebes, Setyembre 26, 2013

My Insights about Unruly behavior 

In a classroom setting I cannot assume that all of my students are good and kind because students came from different diverse in life. As a facilitator, I will reprimand my students to behave during classes hours in fact I enrolled my self to Education Course in Secondary Level to teach high school students. If one of my students would do stupid things while I discussing the lesson Of course! I will call his/her attention I will asked his/her that "hey, children is there anything wrong? or how's your day? is there any commotion that happened at your home?" What else could I helped for you my children? 

In this scenario  I can render my services towards him/her. Becoming a teacher is not an easy task because teachers are dealing with different kind of behavior of a student. To be able to reprimand this kind of behavior as a teacher I must do a parent-teacher collaboration with this, I can manage how to be good facilitator in coping up with their children. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento