Linggo, Agosto 4, 2013

The Effect of K+12 Program

Being a student of the Education Course I am happy with the New Curriculum being Implemented by the Ched. With this, TLE Teachers are more  capable enough to handle with the k+12 Program. Nowadays, TLE Majors is in demand in our society that is why I choose to took the course BSEd- Major in Technology Livelihood Education. As a Future Teacher I could say that the K+12 Program aims to uplift the quality of education in the Philippines in order for graduates to be easily employed. The program also aims to meet the standards required professional who worked abroad. The K to 12 Program covers Kindergarten and 12 years of basic education six years of primary education, four years of Junior High School, and two years of Senior High School  to provide sufficient time for mastery of concepts and skills, develop lifelong learners, and prepare graduates for tertiary education, middle-level skills development, employment, and entrepreneurship.

Life as a Future Teacher I should motivate myself this 4 aspect in my teaching strategy first, is to be a good listener , 

second- patience, third - effective communication to my students and lastly be a role model to my students. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento