Lunes, Hulyo 22, 2013

All About Myself

All About Myself
  I'm Kristeele Joy G. Bersabe.  I was born on October 31, 1993. 
19 years of age. Living at Zone 2 Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City I am me, This is what I am.... If you don't like me, just leave me and don't pretend that you do. :)
 Life is wonderful if you know how to lived it. Life is full of up's and down's all we need to do is to be brave and hold on when thigs seems so hard and have faith in Almighty God. As I mature, I've learned that... Never be so sweet if you're just to break someone's heart. Never say words that can make someone flattered if it was just a lie. Never be with someone if you're just bored. Never say the words I love you, if itis not really true. Never play with love.Who knows, time will come that love might also play with you. Be HONEST and be TRUE! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento