Huwebes, Oktubre 17, 2013

Lesson's that I've learned in Educational Technology 2 Subject


First and foremost I would like to say 
"THANK YOU TO MY INSTRUCTOR MRS. JACQUELINE PARAISO"
for helping us to know what is HTML all about, I would like to extent my gratitude to Ma'am because she's an effective teacher she can manage the classroom setting whenever her students are too noisy. Anyways, The things that I've been experiencing during in our Ed.Tech class is that first; how to create an account in blog, second; on how to make an HTML and links these things that I've learned in Ed. Tech class are very useful to my "Student teaching" for this coming second semester in my Practice Teaching. The moment I learned about HTML it was kinda' cute that technology was being used in the presentation. I was amazed and fascinated about HTML now that I've learned about the used in HTML I will treasure it because teaching is a lucrative profession. Needed, Ma'am Paraiso did a job well done to her profession also to encourage her students to do this, and avoid that one.... Once again, Thank you Ma'am for the knowledge that you've shared to us "BSED-TLE4W1" it was a great journey being with you as our Instructor in  Educational Technology 2 .... :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento